- We commit to protect your personal data
We are committed to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in such manner that personal data processing will meet the requirements of the national and European Union laws, and will ensure the protection of your rights.
If you have any questions about how we handle or protect your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
- What personal data do we collect?
We collect the personal data you provide by filling in the contact form on our Site. This personal data includes:
- E-mail address
- Country you are located
You may also choose to provide us with:
We automatically collect other personal data. This personal data includes:
- Location data
- Internetbrowser and device type
- Serviceprovider that you access with
- Why do we collect, store and use your personal data?
Your personal data may be used:
- to get in touch in order to answer your message
- to sent you direct marketing materials; only if you opted-in to receive these materials
In relation to the above mentioned purposes, we are relying on our legitimate interest for external communication and business development. We have taken the necessary steps to evaluate whether your rights and freedoms do not override our interests. However, you can always object to the processing when you believe your rights and freedoms override our compelling ground for the processing (please see section 5. Your rights).
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We will not retain your personal data any longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in section 3.
- Your rights
You, as a site visitor whose personal data is being used by us, are entitled to certain rights:
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to rectification in case the data is incorrect or incomplete
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to data portability (meaning to request your data to be transferred to another organization in machine readable standard format)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing when you believe your rights and freedoms override our compelling ground for the processing
- Right to withdraw your consent if the processing is based on consent
To exercise the above rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After verifying your identity and data subject rights applicability criteria, we will do everything reasonably possible to comply with the request unless it will require completely unreasonable measures (e.g. technically or organizationally virtually impossible or extremely costly). We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic. All requests are handled within 30 days after receiving them. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
- Our contact details
SkylineDx BV, Brainpark II – Building XI, Lichtenauerlaan 40, 3062ME Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Phone: +31 10 72 00 310
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.merlinmelanomatest.com
Version November 2021